- 12oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1cup chopped onion
- 1package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 1/4cup water
- 1can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 2cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 8oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti to al dente as directed on package.
In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water, chiles and cumin; stir until well blended. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese and the spaghetti; stir well to blend. Pour mixture into baking dish. Scatter cheese cubes throughout casserole, and push gently into pasta mixture. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.