Marinated Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad is a refreshing summer side dish that comes together in less than 5 minutes and is both simple and tasty. Without this salad, no summer eating or BBQ party is complete.
It’s simple and quick to make, only takes three ingredients needed, and goes with almost anything. There is no fermentation required here, which is convenient because it is ready to consume in 1-2 hours. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, refrigerate, and set aside.
- Cucumbers: 3 medium (peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- Onion: 1 medium (sliced and separated into rings)
- Tomatoes: 3 medium (cut into wedges)
- Vinegar: 1/2 cup
- Sugar1/4 c: up
- Water: 1 cup
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Fresh coarse ground black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Fresh mint: 1 teaspoon (chopped) “optional”
How To Make Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes:
1. To start off the recipe, get a large bowl and combine in all ingredients.
2. And please toss well to mix.
3. Finally, refrigerate for no less than 120 minutes before serving.