• 2+1/2 C.OF sifted all-purpose flour, I sifted it before using.
• 1/4 TSP.Of Sea salt.
• 2 C.OF regular sugar.
• 2 sticks unsalted butter.
• 1 C.OF water.
• 1 TSP.Of baking soda.
• 1/2 C.OF buttermilk.
• 2 large whole eggs.
• 1 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
• 3 C.OF granulated sugar.
• About 1/2 C.Of softened butter.
• 1 C.OF heavy cream.
• A pinch.Of sea salt.
• 2 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
How To Make Homemade Caramel Cake
• Step 1- Prepare two 9“ cake pans by greasing them with butter and sprinkle some flour.
• Step 2- In a large mixing bowl, sift 2 cups+ 2 T.Of flour with sea salt.
Stir in the sugar and mix till combined.
• Step 3- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter with water.
Bring it to a boil, after that add the flour and sugar over it. Whisk before they’re mixed.
• Step 4- Add the baking soda, buttermilk, vanilla extract, and eggs then whisk until smooth and well incorporated.
• Step 5- Spread the mixture into the baking pans.
• Step 6- Bake for around 25 minutes, and after around 15 min, check your cake.
When the tester comes out clean, the cake is finished, just be careful not to overcook.
• Step 7- Remove the pans from the oven and allow thirty minutes to cool on the wire rack, then switch the layers onto the racks filled with parchment to cool fully.
HOW TO MAKE A MAGICAL HOMEMADE CARAMEL FROSTING:
• Step 1- Place 2 cups and half of the granulated sugar, butter, cream, and a sprinkle of salt in a big saucepan.
• Step 2-Cook until almost to a rolling boil on low, then pour in the sugar syrup you produce in another skillet.
• Step 3- Meanwhile, add a half cup of sugar in a small skillet and melt on medium until it becomes an amber color.
This sugar is not stirred, so every few minutes you will need to rotate the pan to help spread the sugar.
This is the sugar syrup you are going to add to the casserole.
• Step 4- Cook on medium to medium-high as you mix in the syrup, stirring continuously until almost softball level.
• Step 5- Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract, and cool for fifteen minutes or so.
• Step 6- Either switch and beat on medium speed to the big stand mixer or use a hand mixer on medium and whip until frosting consistency becomes around 20 min.
Note: You should add a little extra cream if frosting gets too fast or gets too thick.