* 1 Tortilla Wrap (I used multi-grain, use whatever you prefer)
* 2 ounces of smoked turkey…
* 1/2 slice sharp American cheese (or cheese of your choice)
* 2 slices cooked bacon**
* 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
* 2 tomato slices
* Romaine lettuce (you could also use baby spinach)
Lay tortillas out on a clean flat surface. Spread 2 to 3 Tablespoons of ranch dressing onto each tortilla. Top dressing with 4 slices turkey. Top turkey with 2 slices bacon and one slice cheese. Add a little lettuce and tomato.
Fold in ends of tortilla up over fillings, then fold up burrito-style. Slice in half and serve. Enjoy!