– These Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are certainly an old favorite and much better than anything you will find in the candy aisle.
– Are there ever enough Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls to go around? I don’t think so. Chocolate and peanut butter is a combination that’s hard to beat, don’t you think? These easy treats are perfect for parties or as a surprise for any chocolate and peanut butter lover. Watch them disappear!
– Plus, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls couldn’t be easier to make. Really. Dipping treats in chocolate may be intimidating to some, but once you try it a couple of times, it is really very easy. I promise. Be sure to check out the Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe notes below for all kinds of helpful tips.
– Today, I’m offering you the holiday snack … The children and visitors love it and Santa wants more …
– These peanut butter balls are the perfect holiday snack !
– 3 c Rice Krispies
– 2 bags chocolate chips, melted
– 2 c peanut butter
– 2 c powdered sugar
1 – Combine peanut butter/ powdered sugar/rice Krispies together and then roll into balls and dip the balls in chocolate to coat & let the chocolate peanut butter balls set to harden .