- 1 package Stove Top stuffing (use one of your favorite flavors, I prefer chicken, but herbed savory is good too!)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 packages of brown gravy mix (one for the inside of the meatloaf and one for the top)
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
How To Make Stove Top Meatloaf
- In a medium bowl, add the stuffing mix and 1 cup of hot water.
- Let stuffing sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, mix 1 package of brown gravy with 1 cup of cold water.
- Add ground beef and egg, mix well (easiest to do with your hands, it’s gross, I know).
- After the stuffing has rested for 5 minutes, stir the stuffing mixture into the ground beef mixture.
- Grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray, then press the ground beef mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until the inside is no longer pink.
- Once baked, let rest for about 5 minutes, then invert the pan onto a plate.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and brown gravy in the center of the meatloaf.