– I ended up getting snow crab legs for sale at the market. I wanted something a little different from steamed, boiled or grilled crab legs, so I ended up putting a few pieces together to make this great dish of crab legs. Enjoy! It would also be delicious with shrimp.
– I’ve been looking for garlic crabs for a very long time. My sister told me to try all the recipes and I’m glad I did. It was an easy and tasty process.
– This is my favourite recipe! Split the shells before throwing the crab legs in. Once it’s done, remove the legs and pour the butter sauce into a dish for dipping….mmmm good.
– I just wanted a recipe for the sauce and it was delivered. Instead of crab legs, I was making pasta, so I doubled the recipes and added about 2 1/2 tablespoons of flour to thicken it. It was delicious!
– 500 g of king crab legs
– 4 tablespoons (56g) unsalted butter, melted
– 3 cloves of garlic, chopped (about 1 tablespoon of garlic)
– 1-2 teaspoons (4g-8g) Creole seasoning
– ½ tablespoon (7.5 ml) lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon (3g) chopped chives or parsley
– Lemon wedges to serve
– Defrost the crabs’ legs in the refrigerator overnight or, for faster results, place the crabs under cold running water for a few minutes.
– Preheat the oven to 375 F.
– At the time of cooking, cut the crab legs in half so that the crab meat is visible.
– To do this, pass the knife and use kitchen scissors or scissors. You will thank me later.
– Place the crab legs in an ovenproof skillet or on a baking sheet.
– Add the butter, garlic and Creole seasoning to a small bowl.
– Microwave for about one minute. Remove and add the lemon juice. Mix well.
– Brush the crab legs with the butter mixture – reserve the excess for serving.
– Place crab legs in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until crab legs are heated through. Sprinkle with parsley or chives.
– Serve immediately with the remaining sauce and/or lemon wedges to press them onto the meat.
Recipe Notes :
– One of the strong points of this recipe is that you don’t try to open the hot crab legs with scissors, the preparation is done before they are heated.
– Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is a rough estimate and may vary considerably depending on the products used.