Two things I want to mention here: First, I’m sorry for all the strawberry recipes. It’s only that time of year, well … it’s only that time of year. Second, I don’t talk much about words like “the best,” but I do mean it this time.
You know how easy I love tin cupcakes and here we have the best strawberry version. I’ve been tweaking this recipe for quite some time until I’ve got to where I want it. The cake is light and fluffy, yet very moist and the icing is the perfect sweetness. I just love this cake. I mean I love it. Loved to eat two pieces while trying to shoot them. There is no shame. this is good. Now go do it so you can see what I’m talking about.
Paper cake is one of the best ways to feed a crowd! An especially delicious strawberry paper cake made with fresh mashed strawberries and topped with an adorable homemade strawberry frosting!
° Fresh strawberries: 2 cups (sliced)
° Cake mix: 1 white box
° Strawberry gelatin: 1 PKG
° Vegetable oil 3/4 cup
° Eggs: 3 (large)
# Strawberry frosting;
° strawberries: 2 cups (sliced)
° ConfectionerS’ sugar: 2 cups
° Butter : 1 cup
° Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
1. To begin, gently spray the plate with cooking spray and set the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Then put 2 cups of strawberries and mix in a blender or food processor until finely chopped. And please measure one cup.
3. Choose a mixing bowl and mix the cake batter, milk and vegetable oil together. I mixing together avechand mixer about 4 min.
4. Make sure to mix strawberry puree in one cup with strawberry gelatin.
5. Divide the mixture in a prepared frying pan and bake until a piece of wood falls in the center, about 25 to 30 minutes. Time done, taking it out of oven and permit it cooled down about 13 min .
How to make decorations ???
6. In a blender, blend the remaining two strawberries until smooth. It’s wise to mix it up if you have strawberries left over from making cake batter.
7. Please bring the strawberry puree on low heat in a small saucepan, stirring until it is firm. Leave totally cool.
8. It is better to use an electric mixer to whisk the butter while whisking until smooth.
9. Well now, you should put in 1 cup of sugar and then 1 cup of strawberry puree minus 1/3 cup. You can then whisk the vanilla extract, add a cup of confectioners’ sugar and the rest of the puree.
10. To finish, add the last cup of confectioners’ sugar and hit again. Your freezing is done !!! Spread it on a chilled cake.