So fun to prepare and to eat !! This super light STRAWBERRY CAKE is a true crowd pleaser..seriousely I’ve had people that don’t like strawberry cakes but still love this cuty!!
YOU’LL WANT :
– White cake mix: 1 box
– Plain flour: 3 tbsp
– Strawberry jello: 1 (3 Oz) box
– Water: 1/2 cup
– Oil: 3/4 cup (preferably canola oil)
– Pureed strawberries: 2 cup (fresh or frozen) *one cup for cake & one cup for icing)
– Egg: 4
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE ICING:
– Butter: 1 stick (softened)
– Cream cheese: 1 (8 oz) pkg (softened)
– Pureed strawberries: 1 cup (frozen or fresh)
– Powdered sugar: 3 cups
1. Start by combining cake mix, flour, Jello and water together.
2. You’ll want to add oil and eggs, one at a time. And please beat well between. Immediately add strawberries, beating 2 minutes.
3. The batter should be poured into well greased and floured 9×13 pan and bake at 350* for about 45 minutes.
4. FOR THE CREAM CHEESE ICING, you may want add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until creamy. After it cools from the oven, pour over cake. Finally, garnish by adding a strawberry or pureed strawberries to top. Serve & ENJOY !!!