– 3 bell peppers Julian cut
– 2 white onion Julian cut
– Seasoning on steak
– Garlic powder 1 tablespoon
– Onion powder 1/2 tablespoon
– Cumin 1/2 tablespoon
– Chilli powder 1 tablespoon
– Salt 1 1/2 tablespoons
– Pepper 1 tablespoon
– In a small bowl, stir together cumin, chili powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
– Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, let heat for a minute, and then add in your sliced bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms. Saute until the vegetables are tender crisp (7-10 minutes).
– During the last two minutes of cooking add in half of your seasoning mix and the minced garlic. Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan and transfer to a serving dish, but keep the skillet hot.
– Return the skillet to high heat. Add the thinly sliced flank steak to the hot skillet and sprinkle in the remainder of the seasoning mixture, and worcestershire sauce.
– Cook the steak, tossing constantly, until the meat is browned about 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. Flank steak is best eaten medium rare. For well done, add an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
– When the meat is cooked, add the vegetables back in. Drizzle in lime juice and toss together.
– Serve on a warm tortilla. Serve plain or top with sour cream, cilantro, guacamole, or salsa.