– 1 lb peaches
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
– 3 graham crackers, crumbled
– Cones of your choice
– Peel, slice & cut all peaches into small chunks.
– Into smaller pot add cut peaches, sugar & ground cinnamon. Cook on stove on low heat for 8-10 minutes until peaches are soft. Once cooked place in fridge to cool.
– Into medium bowl add condensed milk and vanilla extract. Stir the two together until combined. Set aside.
– Into large bowl add whipping cream. Using hand mixer blend the cream on medium-high speed until it turns into thick whip cream.
– Once whipped cream is created, transfer whipped cream into bowl with milk/vanilla mixture. Slowly fold the whipped cream in to combine.
– Into rectangular bread dish, add a layer of vanilla whipped cream. Next add 1/3 crumbled graham crackers & peaches. Repeat the process 2 more times.
– Once the ice cream is layered, place into freezer for 4-5 hours until set. After set, serve & enjoy!