°1/2 cup butter
°1 cup sugar
°1 large egg
°1 c butter
°2 c flour
°1 teaspoon baking soda
°Cinnamon and sugar mix
°1/3 cup sugar
°1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix the butter with a cup of sugar and an egg.
2. Add milk, flour and baking soda.
3. Put 1/2 of the mixture (or a little less) on a greased loaf pan.
4. Mix 1/3 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
5. Sprinkle 3/4 of the cinnamon mixture over half of the mixture.
6. Add the remaining mixture to the pan.
7. Sprinkle the last of the cinnamon. Whirl with the knife.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Or until the toothpick tester comes clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.