- Eggs: 8
- Mayonnaise: 6 tablespoons
- Mustard sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Hot sauce: 1 tablespoon (or the desired amount)
- Chives: 2 stalks
- Paprika powder: 2 tablespoons
- Pepper: 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
How To Make Deviled Eggs Recipe
1. Place the eggs in a pan with enough water, then cook over high heat for 10 minutes, once it reaches boiling temperature.
2. Once done, remove the eggs from the heat and let them rest in the same saucepan for 5 minutes.
3. After this time, place ice and water in a different bowl.
4. At this stage, you can remove the eggs from the hot water. Then place them in the bowl with ice and cold water; leave for 5 minutes. This makes it easier to remove the shells.
5. Be sure to remove the shells from the eggs and cut them in half. Always remember to remove the yolks and keep the whites in the shape of a canoe.
6. Then you’re going to get a bowl, mash the yolks with a fork. You can then add the mustard, the mayonnaise, the hot sauce, pepper, and salt.
7. Alright now, you have to put the previous mixture in the eggs in the place of yolk previously.
8. Make sure the chives or parsley are washed and cut into small pieces.
9. Use paprika powder and chopped chives or parsley to sprinkle the stuffed eggs.
10. Finally, put the stuffed eggs in the refrigerator for no less than half an hour. Serve it cold.