– This cold, crunchy broccoli salad topped with red onion and studded with bacon is the way all of your summer party fantasies should be.
– As a cold comfort meal, broccoli salad only wants to be taken to the next summer party. Yeah, it’s covered in a mayonnaise-based dressing what other salad isn’t? this dish can be eaten with a number of different toppings.
– The broccoli salad may also be called broccoli slaw because it’s a very similar dish to coleslaw which features a raw vegetable in a creamy, mayo-based salad dressing. Our easy broccoli salad recipe is basic, elegant, and easy to prepare.
– For raw broccoli, I used 2 12-oz bags.
– Chopped Red onion, I used half cap.
– Shredded cheddar cheese, just one cup is enough.
– 1 Cup. Of creamy coleslaw dressing, I always used the Kraft brand.
– 1/2 Cup.Of Cooked bacon chopped.
– This is the part that may be hard to believe because it is too easy: just make sure to add all of these ingredients in a large bowl really carefully, and combine them properly.
– And then store them in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.
– I personally really like this salad because it goes well with a ton of different tastes and even more toppings.