- 470 grams.Of diced strawberries.
- ½ Cup.Of granulated sugar.
- 1 Small spoon.Of cornstarch.
- 1 Small spoon.Of lemon juice.
- ½ Cup.Of sugar.
- 1 Cup.Of all-purpose flour.
- ½ Small spoons.Of salt.
- 1 Large spoon.Of baking powder.
- 1 Large spoon.Of vanilla extract.
- ¾ Cup.Of almond milk.
- 4 Large spoons.Of melted butter.
How To Make Fruit Cobbler
Step 1: The first thing you need to do is setting your oven’s temperature at 375 degrees Fahrenheit to preheat.
Step 2: Then, In a 2-quart ceramic baking dish, add the diced strawberries.
Step 3: After that, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, coat the strawberries in the blending.
Step 4: Give the mixture time to stand at room temperature while you prepare the cake filling.
Step 5: Then, Combine the sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate medium mixing dish. To combine, stir well everything together!!!
Step 6: After that, pour in the milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter, and mix well.
Step 7: And now it’s time to pour the batter over the diced strawberries layer.
Step 8: Bake it in the preheated oven at 375 minutes until the top is golden browned, I normally baked it for 35 minutes.
Serve the cobbler when it’s still warm.