* 1 13 ounce can pizza dough found in the refrigerated section
* 5 tablespoons butter melted
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley can also use 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
* cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
Open the lay the dough flat. Slice the dough into 12 equal sized strips. Tie each strip into a knot shape, tucking the ends underneath each roll.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and parmesan cheese.
Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter mixture for later use.
Brush the remaining butter mixture over the rolls.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with reserved butter mixture, then serve.