Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here!
Oven Baked Shrimp Recipe with a Simple Sauce
This recipe is proof that it really doesn’t take much to make an impressive and incredibly satisfying dinner.
This shrimp is brimming with bright fresh flavor and with this oven baked method your shrimp will end with a perfect final texture. Nothing gummy or rubbery here just delicate, plump and juicy shrimp.
As always just be sure not to over-cook it. In my opinion a number one key to good shrimp.
Ingredients for Baked Shrimp with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Extra large raw shrimp – large or jumbo size will work too just adjust bake time slightly (give or take).
- Butter – salted or unsalted will work here.
- Garlic – use fresh garlic for best results.
- Lemon juice – don’t use the bottled stuff here only fresh.
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes – if you don’t like heat omit, if you love heat add extra.
- Fresh parsley – not only will this add color but a light herby flavor that pairs well with lemon.