– These little pecan tarts are just like having mini-pecan pies but without a fork and plate, they will just melt in your mouth.
To make them, you’ll need the following ingredients:
FOR THE CAKE:
– 1 PKG cream cheese, softened.
– 1 cup softened butter.
– 1 cup flour.
– A pinch of salt.
– 2 beaten eggs.
– 1 cup brown sugar.
– 1 cup chopped pecans.
– 2 tbsp melted butter.
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
– Mix together cream cheese, butter, flour, and salt, beat with a hand electric mixer.
– Shape into 24 balls, and press each ball into muffin tins.
– In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
– Divide pecans evenly in pastry shells.
– Pour filling in shells, and bake at 350 degrees F, for 20 to 25 minutes.
– Remove it from the oven, and let it cool slightly. You can add some pecan halves for topping.