– Tasty and delicious !! If you’re a cheesecake lover, you’ll go crazy for this dessert !! This recipe is another treat you can easily make at home..It’s the perfect cheesecake recipe for Valentine’s day, date night in, or just because. This divine Red Velvet Cheesecake.
YOU’LL NEED :
– Chocolate cream Oreo cookies: 17 (crushed)
– Butter: 1/4 cup (melted)
– Sugar: 1 tablespoon
– Cream cheese: 3 packages (8 ounces each) (softened)
– Sugar: 1-1/2 cups
– Sour cream: 1 cup
– Buttermilk: 1/2 cup
– Baking cocoa: 3 tablespoons
– Vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
– Eggs: 4 large (room temperature, lightly beaten)
– Red food coloring: 1 bottle (1 ounce)
– Cream cheese: 3 ounces (softened)
– Butter: 1/4 cup (softened)
– Confectioners’ sugar: 2 cups
– Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
METHOD OF WORK :
1. First, start your oven to preheat to 325° and place a greased 9-inch springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18-inch square). Wrap foil around pan to be secure.
2. Next, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar in a small bowl. And please press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
3. Then you’re going to get a large bowl and beat in together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, buttermilk, cocoa and vanilla until smooth. You’ll want to add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in food coloring and finally pour over crust.
4. The springform pan should be placed in a large baking pan; and please add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan.
5. Bake for 1h to 1 hand 10 minutes, or until center is just set and top appears dull then remove springform pan from water bath and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
6. Ok, go ahead nd run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool for an additional 60 minutes.
7. Time done, cover and refrigerate overnight. After that, remove sides of pan.
8. For frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter in a small bowl, just until fluffy.You can then add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Always remember to frost top of cheesecake. Finally, make sure to refrigerate until serving.