How to make Slow Cooker Taco Chicken and Rice
* 3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds)
* 1 (1-oz) packet taco seasoning
* 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken or Mushroom soup
* 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
* 1 (7.6-oz) box Old El Paso Cheesy Mexican Rice
Place chicken in the slow cooker. Combine taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, and undrained tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Using two forks, shred cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir into shredded chicken.