– Omg, these are awesome. I have to head to the store because my kids are already asking again for some.
– A cheesecake made in the Instant Pot inspired by your favorite ice cream bar! Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake is creamy and full of strawberry flavor.
– What was your favorite ice cream bar when you were a kid? Mine was the strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. That sweet strawberry flavor and cool vanilla ice cream.
– It’s really easy to make, too. Seriously. All you need is the right pan and our guide, and you’ll have it done in under an hour.
– Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
– Waffle cones
– Fresh strawberries
– Coolwhip 8 oz.
For the crumbs:
– Crushed golden oreos
– Strawberry jello 3 oz.
For the filling:
– 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
– ½ cup granulated sugar
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Cool whip 8 oz
For the glaze:
– 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
– 3 – 5 tablespoons heavy cream
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Step 1: Crush 16 – 18 oreos and add 3-4 oz of butter. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. , crumbs should now be slightly pasty in consistency. Add 3 oz of strawberry jello to the paste and coat the waffle cones.
– Step 2: In a large bowl using a hand mixer cream the cream cheese for 3-4 minutes until there are no lumps and it is completely smooth. Be sure to scrape the bowl at least 2 times during this time.
– Step 3: Add in the sugar and flour and mix well until combined and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add in vanilla extract and Cool Whip and mix well until it’s nice and fluffy.
– Step 4: Bake cones for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Fill each cone with the cream cheese filling. Top each cone with chopped up fresh strawberries.
– Step 5: Place the powdered sugar in a medium-size bowl.
– Step 6: Add the heavy cream a tablespoon at a time until you reach the consistency you’d like your icing or drizzle to be. Add the vanilla extract, mix well and immediately drizzle over cones.