• 2 pounds of sirloin
• 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 2 teaspoons of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 teaspoon of chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
• Put all ingredients in an airtight bag. Close the bag tightly and shake to mix all the ingredients.
• Then generously spread the seasoning mixture on each slice (front and back).
• Leave the steak with the seasoning for at least 40 minutes at room temperature to marinate the steak.
• Preheat the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Spray or wipe the grill grates with oil. I use vegetable oil but olive or canola oil will work just fine.
• Place the steaks on a hot grill and cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on how you prefer to prepare the steak.
• Turn the steak over and grill for an additional 3-5 minutes, depending on how you like your steak done.
• Then remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting or serving.