We actually have two way of making this loaded deviled eggs recipe, and both of them are easy and delicious. You only need few ingredients and very few and easy steps to transform an egg to an amazing capsule of flavors.
- large eggs (hard-boiled, cooled & halved)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
1 ) Transfer egg yolks from halves to mixing bowl & combine with remaining ingredients.
2 ) Add the sour cream or buttermilk last & use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
3 ) Spoon yolk mixture into halves. The bulk will have grown substantially, so pile it high & “dust” with a sprinkle of paprika.
4 ) Transfer mixture to a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag to fill the egg whites.
5 ) Top with a sprinkle of cheese and chives. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove and add a crispy bacon wedge to the top. Serve and enjoy!